quinta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2009

Skin Maniacs =}) !!!







Skin Maniacs =}) !!!

I received a nice skin called Fiona from Free Speerit group and I usually go and check the places to have a look , of course :)!
There i found a wall called "Pay What U Want" with very nice skins. I picked them and when i was intending to go to my sky to order my inventory, IMAO i found a dollarbie wall, gowns, skins, outfits!!!!o.o These skins are from this wall XD.
It is a folder with 5 very artistic skins.It is called "Fun Skins": Ashlee Mustache, Whitney Militar,Sara Blush,Eleania Splat,and Desidelia Skull Mustache for 1L 0.0.
I thought that this is a nice notice for "skin maniacs".
You will love the outfits from this place; some are free, others are dollarbies.
There are hairs for free as well.
The t-shirt I am wearing is a Sandyfarella Fall creation. She has a nice casual outfit store. And a dollarbie there too! :) Go and check it yourselves!
Outfit: ACDC t-shirt - Sandyfarella Fall not free
Skins: Free Speerit "Fun Skins" 1l
Hair: Truth Berri Chestnut 25l

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário