terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

No Copy Please !!!!! Rofl!

I always check other blogs to shop and try to avoid copying... I hate posts that look commercial and/or from paid bloggers, and those who post things after I did it when I wasted one day discovering inworld. Rofl...
When I like a post very, very,. very much, I always give credit to the blogger and the link of the blog where I saw the item!
Glam Affair for members!
Deviant Girls
Deviant Girls
Deviant Girls
Outfit:*dg* narcissus heaven not free
Purse:*dg* corazon de carnaval bag not free
Necklace:*dg* little dg necklace group gift on store ( join for free. tp yourself and grab yours!)
Skin:-Glam Affair- Mary -Green- Natural - 1 of the skins for members of Glam Affair.It is fee to join but 30l!! Totally worth!
Hair:[e] Fresh - Brown 03 not free here
Shoes:::Kookie:: City Wedges / Lemon Sorbet not free here

Deviant Girls

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário