quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

Free Dove 2011! Lots of freebies!

Pig - Outfit for Ladies, Free Dove 2011

cube test

Outfit:Pig - Outfit for Ladies, Free Dove 2011 Free I cannot Lie!!!
I am addicted to Apatia's Style!
The textures, Colors and the mix and match she usually does Definitely is my style!
Skin:[ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Porcelain
Atomic Skins is on Sale Half of the price. Clothes and Skins. Check it out! I took some demos and 3 days later i came back ...
I could not resist. ;/
Hair:[LeLutka]-HERA - LBrown Not Free here
Tatoo:Pig - F your Face - Tiny Heart/Red Not Free here
Earrings:**DP**yumyum:Feather Pierce Group Gift by Double Paradox **DP**. It is on Notices!
Necklace:CONCRETE FLOWERS- SHELLY NECKLACE Past Zombie Hunt
Belt:[LeLutka]-BARBRO belt/brown Not Free here
Kookie:*Kookie* Powder Puff a Past 50l DFriday! So better you check it out the group sometimes! here



Place That I took the pics Two Fish - A lovely Sim for you create your shots! here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário