segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2011

[-BLUE SKY-] "Sakura Trailer" Roulotte Skybox for Chic Limited 0n 16 April

I Got a high quality trailer All furnished. Asian inspired motifs make the trailer a perfect place to rest and receive friends (well at least for me!).
I took awesome snapshots, many angles. I had fun!
The refinement of the details of this amazing creation for the next Chic Limited made me happy in have one!
The Chairs has 6 poses and also the bed as far I remember. You can let the sun enter over the windows or not. There are stairs and you choose the time with the number of seconds you want the door to stay open and list.
Gosh I've played so much with this wonderful Trailer.
I had to take a snapshot with panties & bra because I felt me so comfortable!!Can you believe it has just 93 prims??? So many commands and low prims!o.o
Chic Limited will be available just April 16 until April 30!
I could not resist & I am posting now.
This trailer is Not Free but is cheap for a skybox that you can rezz and unrez ! Relax like I did!

Chic Limited


Blue Sky Store


blue sky 17
blue sky 6
blue sky8
blue sky 9
blue sky 20
blue sky 22
blue sky 15
blue sky3 stairs

Bra:Maitreya Bra Top - Cyan Not Free Maitreya Not Free
Panties:*JeSyLiLO*::GiftMiniPant::*Blue&pink*JeSyLiLO Group Gift for members here
Skin:LAQ ~ Isabel 02 [Milky] Glow skin Not Free here
Hair:>TRUTH< Aiyana (Plain) - mocha Not Free my favorite Hair from Truth here
Bracelets:::MOOD:: Eleganza Floreale Bangle (Platinum/Peridot) [R]
Tatoo:>TRUTH< Aiyana facepaint_blue Not free here
Sheer:*Sheer* Stockings 14: Torn Stripe Black Not Free here There are some freebies Check it out!
Boots:A-BOMB Maria Ankleboots Color Change Boots that is perfect for our inventory!! A-Bomb Not Free here


The sunflowers are a past gift by Lestat Reuven
Shankar my Corgi Choco Dog sleeps on the trailer! by AIF Pets Not Free

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário