sábado, 21 de maio de 2011

Wave Again on Lucky Board and Lelutka at Shoe Fair!

I saw a post by Sileny Noel for Free Style that she showed us an awesome lace dress by Wave.
I went there and grabbed two! One I already blogged ( is under this post!), this i am blogging now with those awesome boots!
I am so tired... I passed so many Hours erasing things from my inventory that i forgot my lashes and a part of the dress hahaha!well I like the picture and the dress is awesome even without the skirt!

[LeLutka]-Illeid Boots-Ice/Brown at Shoe Fair

Dress:][AV][dress lace black flowers Lucky Board here
Skin:::DT:: ::Yri:: V2 PalePEACH - CLB EBBlond FR Not Free here
Hair:!lamb. Milk - Butterfinger here Not Free
Head Piece:::SPLIT PEA:: and with bees in her breath - bird hair flowers Not free here
Socks:Fleshtone :: Wynter Sheer Socks Not Free It is amazing how the prices are low and the quality are high!!! here
Boots:[LeLutka]-Illeid Boots-Ice/Brown for Shoe Fair Not Free
Poses:Del May
Location:World's End garden by Lucia Genesis under construction here
Ahh forgot!!!! Join wave Group! There is nice pants on notices!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário