segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2011

ALB MONTH FREEBIE JULY on Patchwork! + Angel New Releases!

The monthly Group Gift by Alb Dream Fashion for July is simply stunning!Ty Analee Balut!
I choose just the skirt (the outfit has a lot of options):Pants,Blouse, those Jewels,Sandals and more for 1l to us,the members!!
Also the men Group Gift fits on women (at least on me very well!) I will try also post it if my account will be fixed before August.;/
Angel has new hairs this is just one of them!
I am still at Greece (Armenelos) exploring this amazing sim!This place is a dream!! and i wish i could close my eyes and wake up there on Real Life!

Angel New Relases !
Lamu Group Gift
Lamu Group Gift a Patchwork Skirt & more!!!

Bra:Maitreya Bra Top - Cyan 2Not Free
Skirt:ALB MONTH FREEBIE JULY 2011 - BOHO WOMEN - AnaLee Balut Monthly Group Gift It is fee to join but very worth!! Alb Dream Fashion
Eyelashes:Also on the Alb Month Freebie July Folder by Lamu!
Skin:LAQ ~ Vilda 10 [Fair] Glow skin Not Free
Hair:Angel - Feray _Cocoa New Releases!
Location:ARMENELOS
Poses:Poseur Not Free

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário