quinta-feira, 28 de julho de 2011

A new Expo by my friend LeMelonRouge Onyett :10:Ombres & Poupee Hunt!

10 Ombres is the name of the new expo by LeMelonRouge Onyett, a real life artist that "brings" his draws to the world and become it in virtual art!
I have a passion for his style and I am a collector of his creations!
I've rezzed boxes on my land , so I hope they never will disappear like my other things.Tears...
Poupee Hunt continues and more 2 lovely items for you:the Wildo Hair (there are on folder other colors!!), and also this casual tee by [Sheep Door].
The skin is Banilacoco skin_Irene - lucky board, join the group and grab your gift and look the lucky boards!They are still on Poupee Hunt so take some time and grab your item!
The shoes is from R2 it is not free but they have style!;)

10 Hombres Expo by LeMelonRouge Onyett
[Sheep Door]  & Wildo at Poupee Hunt!


Tee:[Sheep Door] Vest+GUNJO Tshirts - Poupee Hunt 2011 here
Skirt:WILDO UJSK 50l
Skin:Banilacoco skin_Irene - lucky board here
Hair:WILDO/K2/04* for Poupee Hunt 2011 there are other tons on the folder!here
Earrings:[ glow ] studio - bubbles earrings Not Free here
Sheer:*Sheer* Stockings 02: Torn Nylon Black Not Free here
Shoes:R2 "Aulii" Red Not Free here
Poses:Poseur,Del May Not Free
Location:Pirats Art Network - LeMelonRouge Expo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário