terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2011

Retro JeansSuit, Heartsick Group Gift,Angel Group Gift,Nardcotix for MSW!

Howdy!
Ça C'est Paris!
At the Eiffel Tower I went to take a look at Paris.Stay near from the sky!:)
I must say that has some freebies on the place so check it out!
I wear the Texas JeansSuit black by Retro. Heartsick Group Gift Skin and the Angel Group Gift Hair (fee to join)!
At Collabor88 the stores continue giving nice creations for low prices!
I bought this Artilleri Camera there!
The Nardcotix Shoes are from My Second Wardrobe.
The images from Paris in Black and White are available there at Eiffel Tower. You must pay 1l to watch the city through the telescope!!

Eiffel Tower contre plongée!!

Artilleri Collabor88 + Heartsick Skin for free!

Retro JeansSuit black by Retro and Angel Group Gift Hair!

A Pose

La Visage

Nardcotix MSW

Outfit:Retro' - Texas JeansSuit black Not Free at Marketplace because i don't know what happened with the store!!!I will check with the owner and after I will let a message on a tiny Post!
Skin:: HS : Mew : Muse : Waffles Heartsick Group Gift join the group and take it at store! here
Hair:Angel -Ann_Caramel Group Gift for Members(fee to join) !!here
Glasses:DECO - Analyst Glasses - Olive Not Free
Necklace:A:S:S - Narayan necklace (female fit) My Second Wardrobe
Shoes:NX-Nardcotix Kurvy MJ Plaid Red My Second Wardrobe

Poses:Poseur Not Free
Location:Les Champs Elysees
Camera:/artilleri/ Lumoflex camera *turquoise* for Colabor88 Not Free but 88 ;)



Trocadero

Passy Auteui

Montmartre

Invalides

Ahhhh I could put La Vien Rose or any classic french music but it would not be me!


**Attention The pictures above and those names were taken by the telescope on the sim!
So if the names are wrong please complain to them! I just copy and paste!D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário