segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

Too Bad my land gonne ....

Once upon a time a girl wanted live in a paradise, and just have unique stuffs builded by friends...
She have choose Ibiza State and she was there almost one year.
This place became famous and a couple of Spanish arrived.
First just a house, after mushrooms houses, after horses o.o...
Well it is a beach paradise place, ops it was so they asked me if they could
make some changes like put grass and sand and when she came back to Second Life
Gawds!!!!! She found a green carpet in her land and also on her ocean...
so no sands, colorful fishes in a white sand but green carpet.
She could not handle live around a lot of Marketplace bargains...
Land Lord never answered her so she decided rent another land...
I will need some time to put my Second Life in order...
Ty to Nissa & Javier Rainfall to make me take this decision ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário