quinta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2011

World's End Garden new group gift & Glam Affair Skin TDR

World's End Garden new group gift & Glam Affair Skin TDR
World's End Garden new group gift & Glam Affair Skin TDR
World's End Garden new group gift & Glam Affair Skin TDR
I am finally back. I found a Land and the best Land Lord i could have. He really rocks!!!
I am setting up my things on my new studio and in my new home! Thank You Starnight (Land Lord)!!!
And finally i am coming back step by step to Second Life.
- I will blog what I want and friends
- I will not blog who never answered me !
- I will blog when i want!!!!!!!!
My real life is more important and Second Life can become dangerous. I love summer, my country, the beaches and I love live in social life!!!! heh D
Is time to live with bikini and drink beers!!! Swim on sea and laughs!!!
I am totally in love for this dress (Group Gift by World's End Garden) Can you believe that??? It comes with this pair of boots kinda BDSM ;).All matches sooo nice with the Glam affair Skin for The Dressing Room!!!Check it out!!!
Dress:World's End Garden new group gift here join the group and take yours!
Skin:-Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural - DAMA The Dressing Room here
Hair:booN FTN683 hair sandy here not free. here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário