sexta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2011

My Second Wardrobe! Mood,Angel Hair,Erratic...

Heya!
I am bringing more stuffs by My Second Wardrobe for you!
The Erratic Bra is a must!
Angel Hair has 3 options of hairs and all of them come in 5 colors!!!What a bargain!
The shorts are Coco Designs because they rocks and they are one of my favorites!I always blog those shorts!
The skin is Al Vulo for MSW (the same cute one from the last post).Mood brought to us for MSW this colorful bag! It is lovely match of hot colors!
Nice Shopping!


erratic  for  MSW crop top & bra set / black-pink
Angel Hair +Mood +Erratic for MSW
MSW + Everglow Poses

Bra&Top:erratic crop top & bra set / black-pink for MSW
Shorts:*COCO*_Gift-DenimShorts_Pants - Coco Updates Past Group Gift still available on store.I always blog those shorts because i always wear it! here
Skin:al vulo- miha * soleil milk for MSW
Hair:Angel - Cassy for MSW they come in 5 colors!
Bag:::MOOD:: Summer Sashay Accessories Ensemble MSW
Earrings:SIGMA Jewels/ Anya earrings for MSW
Stiletto:Maitreya Gold - Aequus Black Not Free
Poses:Everglow Not Free


My Second Wardrobe

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário