quinta-feira, 15 de março de 2012

Praying but ops I entered at the church with my cigar!

Howdy!
This was my first post on firestorm laughs, with mesh stuffs!
Gosh is quite different to me this interface and I am happy to come back to post...
I am not sure if i really liked Mesh, but here we go with some Collabor88 stuffs and also Exile subscribe and those pants by So Many Syles for Group Members!
I wanna say that I am still learning this new interface and praying to singularity make something for Macs... while this, I will stop complain and use Firestorm!
Xoxo

4
******2
kyott*
Skin::GP: Acorn [Dark] Summer-Pebble 1 Not Free here
Hair:::Exile:: Bring it On!:Frosted(Group Gift) Subscribe
Blouse:The Sea Hole - Shardul Blouse - Vanilla Collabor88
Pants:{SMS} Folded Pants Deep Teal Group Gift on store here
Shoes:Kyoot - Platform Wedges (Orchid) Collabor88
Location:Armenelos
Poses:Maitreya Not free

last

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário