sexta-feira, 16 de março de 2012

A simple Post La Petite Morte St Patty's Subscribe Gift and D!va Hair for members!

I loved this dress from u.f.o. it is there on Collabor88, and the hippie style atracts me a bunch, and it matched perfectly with the D!va Hair, there is a fatpack for members!!!
Awww look i received this skin and I was already subscribed, so I am not sure if you subscribe yourself you will receive it!
I forgot to put the poses I have used and I hate when this happens ;/ I am so sorry!
petite morte
u.f.o.
r2 for collabor88

Skin:.la petite morte. genevieve light St Patty's Day Subscribe Gift here
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Diva2" (Amber) is a fatpack with many tons for group members on store here
Dress:::{u.f.o}::come closer Collabor88
Shoes:R2 "mele" Off white Collabor88 Mesh

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário